We are looking for a passionate podiatrist to join our growing team on a full time or part time basis to ensure we can continue to deliver the best standard of care to our patients.
If you are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner with a desire to excel in private practice, please apply.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Driver Licence and own car
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
We are seeking an experienced community pharmacist to work in our modern and spacious general practice setting in the heart of Tuggeranong.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and passionate pharmacist to join our team of 6 doctors, 2 nurses and experienced administrative staff to enhance the delivery of personalised medicine to our patients.
The successful applicant will be a central part of our dedicated multidisciplinary team to improve medication understanding, use and delivery for our patients treated with opioid replacement therapy and those with chronic and mental health conditions.
You would be provided with an opportunity to conduct one-on-one consultations with patients to discuss medication options and the opportunity to work with our doctors and nurses collaboratively to improve medicine provision and usage.
The successful applicant will also be utilised to support our doctors in their prescribing by providing formal and informal education to staff in general medicine domains, as well as supporting our niche prescribers of opiate maintenance and HIV treatment.
You will also be involved in supervising and linking patients in with Home Medicine Reviews through their regular pharmacy and conducting audits of our doctors' prescribing to further improve our high level of healthcare delivery.
Training in our practice software and data management tools will be provided.
Opportunities for research also exist.
Interchange Health Co-operative Limited has also been heavily involved in the teaching of GP registrars and medical students. Our pharmacist would be a part of our fomal teaching sessions to assist in training the next generation of GPs and future hospital doctors.
Qualification and Requirements
- Demonstrated and sound clinical knowledge
- Tertiary pharmacy qualification with current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years post-registration experience
- Preferably hold or be working towards accreditation for the delivery of Medication Management Reviews
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to generate and influence behaviour change
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver presentations to small groups
- The ability to work enthusiastically as part of a team or individually
- Well developed organisational and time management skills
If you are keen to be a part of this unique experience as a pharmacist, please email your CV and cover letter to our Clinical Director, Dr Marianne Bookallil by January 25th. Email address: info [at] ihco.net.au