Family First General Practice is seeking an experienced, motivated, friendly and committed medical receptionist.
The receptionist role includes but not limited to:
- answering phones
- managing appointments
- greeting patients
- scanning and general administration duties
- managing Medicare claims and private billing
- processing of workers compensation claims
- banking reconciliation
- Must have experience as a Medical Receptionist in a similar environment
- Experience in liaising with doctors, staff, allied health professionals and patients on a daily basis
- Prior experience using Best Practice software or similar medical billing software would be an advantage
- Experience or knowledge relating to Medicare related billings
- Ability to multi-task and perform appropriately under pressure
- Flexibility in working hours/shifts and reliability
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Have excellent client, communication and computer skills
- Must be well presented at all times
Neurospace is well known for quality physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to the Canberra community. We are seeking an energetic, enthusiatic person to join the Neurospace team as our new Practice Manager. You will oversee the day to day operations of the business as well as assisting with growth and futher development of the business. You will work closely with the director and our administration team. This role is part time (20-24 hours) across 5 days/week and can be flexible to accommodate school friendly hours if needed.
Do you think this is the job for you? We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborte to foster a productive team environment
- Specific management training and experience manging a dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- Health industry experience, preferably in rehabilitation, aged care or NDIS sectors
- Excellent IT skills and capacity to adapt to our electronic files and accounting systems
- Current police checks and working with vulnerable people checks willbe required for this role
Allied health professionals wanting to upskill into a managment position will also be considered.
More information available at www.neurospace.com.au/work-with-us
We are looking for a part time medical receptionist to join our efficient, friendly & dedicated team. Previous experience in General Practice reception essential.
Computer skills (we use Best Practice medical software).
Ability to multi-task and work together within our team.
Flexible to cover various shifts.
Be enthusiastic, motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service.
Able to provide administrative support to our clinical team.
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Be professional and well presented.
Be willing to do CPR course.