Neurospace is well known for quality physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to the Canberra community. We are seeking an energetic, enthusiatic person to join the Neurospace team as our new Practice Manager. You will oversee the day to day operations of the business as well as assisting with growth and futher development of the business. You will work closely with the director and our administration team. This role is part time (20-24 hours) across 5 days/week and can be flexible to accommodate school friendly hours if needed.
Do you think this is the job for you? We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborte to foster a productive team environment
- Specific management training and experience manging a dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- Health industry experience, preferably in rehabilitation, aged care or NDIS sectors
- Excellent IT skills and capacity to adapt to our electronic files and accounting systems
- Current police checks and working with vulnerable people checks willbe required for this role
Allied health professionals wanting to upskill into a managment position will also be considered.
More information available at www.neurospace.com.au/work-with-us
We are looking for a part time medical receptionist to join our efficient, friendly & dedicated team. Previous experience in General Practice reception essential.
Computer skills (we use Best Practice medical software).
Ability to multi-task and work together within our team.
Flexible to cover various shifts.
Be enthusiastic, motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service.
Able to provide administrative support to our clinical team.
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Be professional and well presented.
Be willing to do CPR course.
Your opportunity to work in a vibrant in a mental health facility.
Job purpose: To be an integral part of the smooth running of PsychSessions psychology clinics through fulfilling Reception and Admin duties in support of our clients, as well as our team of psychologists and clinical psychologists.
Duties: Reception principally involves handling both phone and email enquires regarding the scheduling of appointments, including the intake of new clients, as well as some face-to-face reception of clients in the Deakin clinic, such as taking payments. Administration involves a wide range of tasks including reconciling payments, following up aged receivables, ordering supplies, assisting with making sure the clinics are clean safe places to attend appointments to work.
- 9am-5.06pm, negotiable (including 30 min lunch break)
- Full or Part-time negotiable
- Excellent verbal and social skills in talking to a wide range of people on the phone and face-to-face, including people with mental illnesses.
- Administration skills, including assisting with financial checking, reconciling and problem-solving, taking minutes at meetings
- Quick computer skills with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Professional approach.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Previous experience is desirable, but not essential.
Please send your CV and application letter to: reception [at] psychsessions.com.au
24/70 Kent Street
Deakin ACT 2600